Friday, October 19, 2012

Fabric Covered Box Spring

 I'm not a big fan of bedskirts, so instead, 
I covered the box spring.


I found the perfect fabric from West Elm and my cousin was able to get me a discount.

I measured the height of the box spring and added 4", 2" for the top and 2" for the bottom.

I cut four strips.  I sewed two strips together for one box spring and two strips for the other.  
(king beds have two twin box springs under them)
Then I started stapling.


I started at the front and worked my way around the sides.




It came out great!
I love the fabric.



2 comments:

  1. I have also seen a few small snakes as well as the deadly Western Diamondback Snake (Crotalus atrox), it is the 2nd most deadly snake in the U.S. so keep your distance and call for emergency if bitten. split queen box spring

    ReplyDelete